Qld Working Women's Service/ Economic Security 4 Women/ HESTA Super
Thursday, May 4, 2017 - 9:00am to 12:30pm
Attendance is free by registration
The Forum invites members of the public to discuss contemporary issues around women's financial security and lifetime savings and will examine women's disadvantage through separation and divorce. It is targeted at educating and informing women about strategies they can take to increase their economic security throughout their lives.
Have your say . . .
Attend our forum and contribute to the conversation on:
- women’s economic equality – where are we now?:
- workforce participation
- financial independence now and in later life
- the effect of separation and domestic violence and women’s financial security
- Kerriann Dear, Queensland Working Women’s Centre
- Dianne Charman, National Chair - AFA Inspire and Member economic Security4Women
- Angela Lynch, Coordinator, Women’s Legal Services
- Mary Delahunty, General Manager, Business and Policy at HESTA Super fund