This program aims to provide financial support to the volunteer management committees responsible for managing council-owned facilities or those facilities council is trustee of and the approved user groups of such facilities or charitable or not-for-profit organisations for waste disposal fees.
There are three funding categories available:
1. Public liability insurance reimbursement
- The maximum amount per annum is $1,000 and will be paid on a current policy only.
- Applications are to be submitted for public liability insurance premium, stamp duty and associated GST component only.
2. Council planning and building fee reimbursement
- The maximum amount per annum is $1,000 and will be paid on presentation of a valid council receipt which must be attached to the reimbursement program application.
- Reimbursement for planning and building fees will be for council owned/controlled facilities including those facilities managed by volunteers.
Eligible applicants include organisations that must be:
- Based within the boundaries of Western Downs Regional Council.
- Responsible for the volunteer management of council owned facilities or facilities that council is trustee of and the approved user groups of such facilities or charitable or not for profit organisations (in relation to waste disposal fees only).
- Be not-for-profit organisations or have charitable status (in relation to waste disposal fees only).