The Tucker Foundation offers grants of up to $25,000, made available through the estate of the late Albert and Barbara Tucker, to organisations seeking to undertake projects that further the Foundation's aims and objectives:
- The relief of poverty and the suffering of children
- The provision of or support for scholarships to disadvantaged children or young adults up to the age of twenty-five years (25) to enable them to pursue their education at primary, secondary or tertiary institutions
- The protection of women from abuse, assisting women in these circumstances to further their education and providing support to women in these circumstances
- The initiation and support of social change which goes towards increasing the equal treatment and social acceptance of all persons in the community
- Any charitable organisation which is entitled to be exempt entities as defined in Section 995-1 (1) of the lncome Tax Assessment Act
- Proof of current registration with the ACNC (Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission) must be provided
- In line with one or more of the Foundation’s aims
- Clear budget including any funding from other sources and in kind/pro bono etc
- Clear methodology, aims and outcomes
- Demonstrable capacity to achieve stated outcomes
- Projects must be for the benefit of the Public
The allocation of grants is at the discretion of the Trustee of the Foundation and will be based on alignment with the Foundation’s aims and objectives, merit, need and benefit to the community and environment.
If necessary, the Trustee may seek further information to assist with the selection process.
Applications should be addressed to Mara Bonacci Grant Manager and emailed to email@example.com