CentacareCQ has an opportunity for a fulltime Team Leader - Community Care Services to join their dedicated Community Care Services Team, Diocesan based (Bundaberg, Emerald, Mackay or Rockhampton).
As a member of the Senior Leadership Team, the Team Leader - Community Care Services provides both strategic and operational leadership to the Community Care team at CentacareCQ. The services delivered by the Community Care Team are broken into 4 business units which include:
- Individual Support Services;
- Transport Services;
- Home & Yard Maintenance Services;
- Social and Group Activities.
Community Care Services include services offered through fully funded programs including the National Disability Insurance Scheme and Home Care Packages. It also includes subsidised services where clients contribute to the cost of services including the Queensland Community Care Program and the Commonwealth Home Support Program.
The Community Care Program will also develop and provide a range of services to be sold both directly to non-funded clients and to other providers.
Your duties will include:
- Set Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for each business unit in line with organisational strategic objectives and contractual outcomes/outputs;
- Formulation and documentation of strategy to achieve KPI within each business unit;
- Regular review of performance for each business unit in line with KPI;
- Support the development of business models for sustainable growth of each business unit.
- Ensure services are delivered in accordance with organisational policies and procedures;
- Regularly review and develop organisation policies and procedures to ensure compliance with appropriate legislative and quality standards;
- Oversee the development of an operational budget for each business unit;
- Monitor and review operational budget for each business unit to ensure ongoing sustainability for program areas.
Networks & Stakeholders
- Participate in community activities and networking opportunities to build awareness of CentacareCQservices;
- Represent CentacareCQ at forums, conferences and other networking opportunities.
- Identify business opportunities within the existing business units to expand the quantity and/or range of services provided;
- Participate in the development of tender responses.
- Build a positive culture within each business unit in line with CentacareCQ’s mission, vision and values;
- Provide regular line management to staff that includes the addressing of professional development needs;
- Support the leadership development of key staff within each business unit;
- Identify and support future leaders within each business unit and ensure succession planning is clearly identified and articulated within each team.
Complaint & Incident Management
- Investigate and report on serious complaints received in relation to relevant business units;
- Investigate and report on incidents which occur within relevant business units;
- Create and support a safe working environment for all employees within each business unit ;
- Create a culture within each business unit where incidents and client feedback are recorded accurately and within a timely manner ensure reported.