CentacareCQ has an opportunity for a fulltime Team Leader Clinical & Social Services to join their dedicated Clinical & Social Services Team, Diocesan based (Bundaberg, Emerald, Mackay or Rockhampton).
As a member of the Senior Leadership Team, the Team Leader Clinical & Social Services provides both strategic and operational leadership to a range of services operated by CentacareCQ. These services will include:
- Allied Health Services
- Mediation Services including 2 Family Relationship Centres
- Counselling Services including the Employee Assistance Program
- Domestic Violence Programs, the Family Intervention Service and other Family Support Services
- Community Nursing Service
These services are offered via a range of funding grants and as full fee services offered on a “commercial” basis to non-subsidised clients.
The Team Leader Clinical & Social Services will priorities business development and growth of the business units within this service area with an emphasis on accessing National Disability Insurance Scheme funding, Medicare funding and building full fee services especially the Employee Assistance Program and the Allied Health Program areas.
Your duties will include:
- Set Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for each business unit in line with organisational strategic objectives and contractual outcomes/outputs;
- Formulation and documentation of strategy to achieve KPI within each business unit;
- Regular review of performance for each business unit in line with KPI;
- Support the development of business models for sustainable growth of each business unit.
- Ensure services are delivered in accordance with organisational policies and procedures;
- Regularly review and develop organisation policies and procedures to ensure compliance with appropriate legislative and quality standards;
- Develop, monitor and review operational budget for each business unit to ensure ongoing sustainability for program areas.
Networks & Stakeholders
- Participate in community activities and networking opportunities to build awareness of CentacareCQservices;
- Represent CentacareCQ at forums, conferences and other networking opportunities.
- Identify business opportunities within the existing business units to expand the quantity and/or range of services provided;
- Establish Community Nursing Program during 2018/2019 Financial year in each major Centre
- Participate in the development of tender responses for funding opportunities.
- Build a positive culture within each business unit in line with CentacareCQ’s mission, vision and values;
- Provide regular line management to staff that includes the addressing of professional development needs.
- Support the leadership development of key staff within each business unit;
- Identify and support future leaders within each business unit and ensure succession planning is clearly identified and articulated within each team.
Complaint & Incident Management
- Investigate and report on serious complaints received in relation to relevant business units;
- Investigate and report on incidents which occur within relevant business units;
- Create and support a safe working environment for all employees within each business unit;
- Create a culture within each business unit where incidents and client feedback are recorded accurately and within a timely manner.