The Regional Arts Development Fund (RADF) is a Queensland Government partnership, through Arts Queensland and TRC to support local arts and culture. It enables professional and emerging artists and arts practitioners living in regional Queensland to receive support for a wide range of arts and cultural projects.
There are three local project funding priorities for TRC:
- professional development for artists and arts workers
- increased youth engagement in arts and culture projects
- celebration of our communities unique character, history and identity.
Round Nineteen (#1 for 2017-18) closes at 4:30pm Friday 15 September 2017 for projects commencing from 1 January 2018.
There are seven funding categories available:
- Developing regional skills
- Building community cultural capacity
- Interest-free arts loan
- Cultural tourism
- Contemporary collections/stories
- Regional partnerships
- Concept development
Council has a recommended limit of $5,000 for any one project, unless it can be shown to be of region wide benefit.
Applicants are required to contact the RADF Liaison Officer prior to submitting their application.