Supervisor e-Learning Level 1
High quality, powerful, scenario-based training, beyond other e-modules
This AASW and ACWA endorsed (20hrs) custom made, content-rich, interactive training is suitable (but not limited to) health & human service professionals and community workers with no experience, or inexperienced supervisors wanting more practical guidance.
What you will learn
- What supervision is and the mindset of a supervisor
- How to apply a functions model, and reflective, solution-focused & adult learning frameworks to supervision
- Techniques for having purposeful, structured supervision meetings
- How to establish your authority as a competent & trusted supervisor
- The use of practical tools & knowledge to address realistic challenges & difficult supervision conversations
- Strategies to manage boundaries and places of tension
- Deepened self-awareness & a 'state of being' approach to supervision
- Accountability, ethical and reporting requirements
What you will experience online
- Follow the supervision journey & skills of supervisors by watching professional video scenarios
- Engage with your learning through video, audio, inventories, quizzes, conceptual analysis exercises, a reflective journal, downloaded learning resources, readings, online discussion, email responses and feedback
- 24/7 skill development at times that suit you
- Fast response reliable technical support
- Course certificate upon completion of a Learning Journal
About Jane Wexler - Bachelor of Arts (BA), Bachelor of Social Work (BSW), Master Social Work, MAASW (Acc), Accredited. Executive. Coach
Jane is highly respected and widely sought after for her expertise and extensive years of experience as a supervisor, trainer, accredited executive coach & social work educator in Australia, China & the Asia Pacific region. She delivers a powerful blend of effective and practical supervision frameworks applied across a broad range of disciplines, with an interest in Eastern philosophy and innovative approaches to supervision.
Learn more about Jane: www.janewexler.com/about-us
What participants say
• ‘I enjoyed this e-learning immensely & can now supervise staff & students in a more informed way’.
• ‘The idea of inviting me to be part of ‘the team” worked really well; I felt part of something that supported my learning.’
• ‘Jane's professional supervision workshops are of the highest quality. The e-learning delivery mode gives access to many more professionals who will benefit from such well researched & presented material; I highly recommend it!’
• ‘Inspirational training, which I strongly recommend to all supervisors.’
• ‘The learning package was excellent. The wide variety of activities made it easy to maintain interest & momentum - having so many different resources at my fingertips made learning smooth and easy’.