Discover how to develop a proposal that gives you the best chance of success in a competitive funding environment.
QCOSS is partnering with the Department of Education and Training to deliver workshops across the state to help community based organisations respond effectively to funding applications for the Skilling Queenslanders for Work (SQW) initiative.
The workshop will cover:
- What the Department is looking for in funding responses
- Developing a methodology for writing tenders
- How to address the assessment criteria
- What sort of evidence can you use and how to build it up
- Establishing value for money
- How to make your response stand out
- Key pitfalls in writing funding applications
- Checklist and resources
While the workshop will focus on the Skilling Queenslanders for Work initiative, the tips learned will help you with other funding proposals.
The workshop won’t cover details about each of the SQW different programs, how to use the SQW Apps application portal or information that has already been covered in the Department of Education and Training Information Sessions.
Places are limited so be sure to register now.