Redland City Council provides financial assistance to individuals and organisations, helping them run projects that benefit the local community. Since 2009 we have awarded over 1,000 grants totalling more than $5 million. Our aim is to maximise benefits for the community and ensure the fair distribution of resources. All applications go through a competitive assessment process that ensures equity, openness and transparency. Redland City Council's funding supports initiatives in many areas including economic development, community development, sport and recreation, cultural heritage, the arts, and the environment.
When can I apply?
Applications for Organisation Support, Project Support, and Conservation Grants open 17 July - 18 August 2017.
Applications for Capital Infrastructure open on 17 July - 1 September 2017.
- Organisation Support - funding for organisations (up to $3,000) to undertake projects to become more sustainable and to improve their capacity to deliver services within the community
- Project Support - funding for one-off projects (up to $10,000) that deliver long-term positive outcomes for the community
- Conservation - supporting conservation projects (up to $10,000) which benefit local wildlife and the environment
- Capital Infrastructure - helping build, renovate or refurbish community facilities (one round per year - July only)
- Small capital up to $10,000 (applicants contribute 20% cash to the project).
- Major capital up to $50,000 (applicants contribute 50% cash to the project).