Switch On Gold Coast
- Are you receiving all the government energy rebates you are entitled to?
- Would you like to understand what you can do to manage your energy use and costs?
- Do you have your own energy saving tips to share with others in your community?
Bring your bill along to this free event to learn more about how you can save energy and money.
- There will be two short information sessions at 3:30pm and 5:30pm, followed by opportunities to have a conversation about your energy bills, learn how to read your bill, how to work out the cost of using appliances and share tips for saving energy.
- Afternoon tea will be provided from 3:00pm with some hot food at 5:00pm.
This is a free public event and everyone is welcome.
Make sure you bring your own bill along too for a chance to win some great prizes.