The Nous Community Partnership Scheme delivers discounted and pro-bono consulting services to organisations that otherwise may not have access to such opportunities. They are seeking applications for consulting projects that will help to build the capability of eligible organisations to contribute to positive social, cultural, economic and/or environmental outcomes in Australia.
Nous will contribute up to $40,000 to any one organisation for a consulting project in the 2017 Round. They ask successful applicants to co-contribute between 25% and 75% of the total monetary value of the project.
In total, Nous will commit approximately $200,000 to projects in the 2017 Round.
Applications are sought for the following type of projects:
- Program evaluation and social impact measurement to rigorously and comprehensively measure and communicate the impact of social programs.
- Strategic planning, review or strategy workshop facilitation to support organisations to understand their operating environment and develop, prioritise and implement strategies to deliver the best possible services to clients.
- Service design of programs and initiatives that will enable organisations to deliver services that have a social, cultural, economic and/or environmental benefit.
- Organisational performance programs; including leadership and capability development, culture change programs, and governance and organisational structure reviews.
- Other projects that will help to build the capability of the organisation to contribute to positive social, cultural, economic and/or environmental outcomes in Australia and that align with Nous’ service lines.