The aims of Noosa Council's Community Grants Program are to:
- Provide community organisations with financial support to meet identified community needs;
- Build community skills and resilience;
- Develop and maintain sustainable community infrastructure;
- Provide opportunities for community organisations to leverage Council’s financial assistance to obtain funding from other sources; and
- Provide opportunities for community organisations to deliver on Council’s strategic goals and identified key initiatives.
An important pre-condition to applying for any Noosa Council grant is to discuss the project and application in depth with a Council Officer. Initially call the Grants Officer (5329 6437) to check eligibility and at that time an appointment will be made for the in depth discussion about the project and application with the appropriate Council Officer.
Grants available inlcude:
- Community Projects Grant
- Economic Development Grant
- Three Year Signature Event Grant
- Three Year Festive Season Event Grant