This program supports strategies to benefit Australian communities.
Its aims are to:
- Alleviate the negative effects of poverty and disadvantage.
- Demonstrate new ideas about how to address poverty and disadvantage.
- Strengthen communities’ abilities to deal with poverty and disadvantage.
Grants of up to $10,000 are available for a one year period only. A total funding pool of up to $50,000 is available.
Eligible applicants include:
- Australian incorporated organisations that have been endorsed by the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) as Tax Concession Charities (TCC).
- Australian incorporated organisations without TCC status, as long as the nature of the project is charitable.