This program seeks to support the development of strong and well-resourced community organisations through the provision of funding for small equipment purchases and governance and business planning activities. Grants available per application per financial year are up to:
- $2,000 for small equipment category.
- $5,000 for governance and business planning category.
The funding Round 2 opens 1 February and closes 31 March 2018 for project or events that commences in July 2018 or thereafter.
Eligible applicants include organisations that must:
- Be based in the Moreton Bay region.
- Be an incorporated not-for-profit organisation or a company limited by guarantee that has been endorsed by the Australian Taxation Office as a charity, tax exempt fund or deductible gift recipient. Unincorporated groups are eligible to apply, providing that their application is made through an eligible organisation acting as an auspice.
- Have $20 million public liability insurance.
- Have acquitted all previous Moreton Bay Regional Council grants.
- Have no outstanding debt to Council.