Cairns Show Association
- Service Delivery Excellence
- Varied Unique Role
- Passion For Community
This is a unique opportunity to join an organisation that is steeped in history, and proudly the largest regional show in Australia. The Association is so much more than the show, with a viable venue with huge potential throughout the year.
As the Manager you will work very closely with the board. As an experienced leader, you will create and promote:
- Excellence in operational, hands on leadership across finance, administration HR and facilities management
- Strengthen relationships with stakeholders and customers to expand and drive business
- Promote, manage and market events planning and growth
- Improvements in contract management, negotiation and execution
- Continually raise the bar for quality, risk compliance and governance
Underpinning your success will be high levels of energy and pro-activity, along with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. The role is highly varied, you must be adaptable to change and able to multitask. Your ability to forge strong relationships and your influencing skills will be paramount to your success.
All direct applicants, or those from other agencies, will be referred directly to CBC Staff Selection.
In Complete confidence, contact Sally Mlikota
email resume and covering letter
Or call on
07 4051 9699 – business hours
Or on Saturday, 9:00am – Mid-day, 0407 372 275
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 542378/SM