The Greater Brisbane Hoarding and Squalor Strategies Group (GBHSSG) warmly invites you and your colleagues to our latest forum –
HOARDING AND SQUALOR
THE COMPLIANCE AND SUPPORT APPROACH
This forum is for those in COMPLIANCE or SUPPORT roles - field staff, management and policy makers - working to address complex and challenging cases of severe domestic squalor and compulsive hoarding. The program showcases innovative international, interstate and local programs based on compliance and support partnership approaches.
The program includes innovative international, interstate and local programs based on compliance and support partnerships, including
- the Compliance and Support Model – Dr Christiana Bratiotis, University of British Colombia
- Clear Pathways - Woden Community Services and Housing & Community Services ACT
- The Hoarding and Squalor Reduction Initiative – Brisbane City Council TBC
- Ipswich City Council and Aftercare – the Case Coordination Approach
- Tenancy Support Program – QLD DHPW, QLD Health, Footprints
- A Fire Service Perspective - Metropolitan Fire and Emergency Services Board
- LGAQ - Local Government Toolkit
PLEASE REFER to the ATTACHED FLIER for more information and a link to Eventbrite to register asap as places are limited.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me via email for more information – Donna.Bowe@brisbane.qld.gov.au (Chair of GBHSSG)