We face many challenges in our work in the human services sector. These include the nature of the work itself, large workloads and unrealistic expectations, rapid change in the workplace and assimilation of new information, difficulties with leadership, management or team dynamics, feeling unsupported or disrespected, issues in our personal lives impacting on work.
This experiential 4 hour workshop will provide you with the opportunity to not only survive these challenges but to flourish despite them. You will take away knowledge, skills and resources including:
- understanding of personal and organizational issues and responsibilities
- identifying current challenges to and self-assessment of your current wellbeing
- strategies that will assist you to flourish such as: “agility” in the workplace, attitude and affirmations, responding to common organizational issues, and self-care
- skills including relaxation, mindfulness and meditation
- professional development and self-care plans for the rest 2018
For more information and registration contact Shirley Peppler on 0411 097 771 or email email@example.com