The Energy Consumers Australia's next grants round will take place this September. These grants aim to build knowledge and capacity to support policy development and consumer education in the national energy market.
Grants are offered through three sub-programs:
- CEO Grants (Consumer Engagement Grant & International Scholarship Grant)
To be eligible for Advocacy, Research and CEO (Consumer Engagement) Grants, the project must undertake advocacy, research or participate in engagement that:
- builds knowledge and/or sectoral capacity supporting policy development and consumer education in the National Energy Market
- advances the long term interests of consumers, particularly residential and small business consumers
- has relevance to National energy market advocacy and research
- complies with the ECA Grants Program Selection Criteria.
There are different eligibility criteria for the CEO International Scholarship grant program.