Cyberbullying contributes to poor school performance, depression and even suicide.
This highly engaging, eight-session curriculum for Grades 6-12, helps students understand what cyber bullying is, its consequences, and what students should do if they are cyberbullied.
The program includes:
- A facilitator's guide to present the student curriculum
- Reproducible parent resources;
- Reproducible student fact sheet;
- Program poster and all student handouts;
- Resources to address cyber bullying school-wide
- Peer leader training materials; and
- A short training on cyber bullying for program facilitators/classroom teachers.
Program Goals are to:
- Raise students' and parents' awareness of what cyber bullying is and why it is so harmful;
- Equip students with the skills and resources to treat each other respectfully when using cyber technologies;
- Give students information about how to get help if they, or others they know, are being cyber bullied; and,
- Teach students how to use cyber technologies in positive ways.
All materials and instructions to successfully roll-out this program into your school setting are included in the 150 glossy page manual and CD-ROM.
T4T Date: Thursday May 25th 9am-5pm. If this date is unsuitable please send us an EOI with an alternative date for your school.
Location: Brisbane CBD, Venue TBA. If this location is unsuitable please send us an EOI with an suitable location for your school.