Learn to bring your meetings to life and perform as a facilitator.
Join Viv McWaters for a workshop that will help you find the ‘aliveness’ that lurks under the surface of dull meetings. You’ll develop skills to transform the way you facilitate meetings and learn to make the best use of people’s time and energy.
Creative Facilitation is designed for anyone responsible for organising and facilitating meetings. The two-day workshop covers:
- Beyond the traditional ‘facilitator’ — how to lead meetings in workplaces
- Participatory approaches to sharing information, gathering ideas, making decisions and working together
- Creating environments of open-ness and trust
- Moving beyond words by using photos, action and story
- Bravo! You as performer — tips and tools to manage yourself in a group, especially when things go wrong.
Creative Facilitation will help you to:
- Get more out of every meeting
- Learn new techniques for creating engagement
- Build your presence and performance as a facilitator.
Your facilitator: Viv McWaters
Viv McWaters specialises in facilitation and participatory evaluation. She helps groups to discover new approaches to work and designs workshops and training to bring ideas to life.
Viv has worked in journalism, communication, community education, training and strategy development. She is co-author of the book A Guide to Creative Facilitation (with Johnnie Moore).
For more information and to register, visit Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/creative-facilitation-bring-meetings-to-life-tickets-35905014866