This program aims to support community organisations who make a positive contribution to the sustainable development of this region’s social, cultural, economic, sporting, recreational and environmental lifestyle.
Grants of up to $5,000 (excluding GST) is available in monetary value and/or in-kind support.
Eligible applicants must:
- Be a not-for-profit, incorporated community organisation.
- Be located and operate within the Charters Towers Region, and benefit the communities of the Charters Towers Region.
- Not operate or benefit from gaming machines.
- Not be a political party.
- Not be a State and Commonwealth government agencies with the exception of school award nights.
- Have attended training opportunities provided by Council associated with event management if funding request is event related.
Applications for Round 2 for 2017/2018 will open Wednesday, 1 November 2017 and will close at 4:00 pm on Thursday, 30 November 2017 for projects/events/services occurring January - June 2018.