Applications for funding through Brighter Futures are now open.
Brighter Futures is acommunity investment program which supports the sustainable development of communities in Arrow Energy's operational footprint. Through Brighter Futures, they support local organisations that are dedicated to developing stronger Queensland communities. The program supports three areas of community interest:
- health and safety
The program also places significant importance on the inclusion of Indigenous projects and initiatives. From book clubs and childcare facilities to tertiary scholarships and conservation projects, they're working hard to bring visible benefits to local communities.
There are three types of funding:
Community funding grants
- small scale investments to meet community needs
- assist local organisations with one-off events or projects.
- moderate scale investments supporting community projects and events
- build relationships through supporting community initiatives
- create one-off and short-term shared value opportunities.
- large scale investments to support community development
- mitigate Arrow’s social impacts and builds capacity in the regions
- create long-term shared value opportunities.
Applicants based in Brisbane, Surat Basin and Bowen Basin are given priority in the judging process over others in Queensland.