Artists with disability funding provides support for artists and groups who identify with disability. Each round closes at midnight on the closing date.
You can find a case study of a recently-awarded artists with disability funding here.
Technical and administrative support will not be available after 5pm on the closing date.
Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application approximately 12 weeks after the closing date.
Individuals and groups may apply for artists with disability funding for activities supported through:
Groups applying for this funding need to be disability led. This means you must demonstrate that the artistic process within the group is led by artists with disability.
To apply, select ‘Arts and Disability’ as your preferred assessment panel and proceed with your application.
For information and any questions relating to this funding, please contact our Grants Enquiry Team:
- Phone (voice): 02 9215 9000 or toll free 1800 226 912
- National Relay Service: 1800 555 677
- The National Relay Service offers a range of options for making a call, all of which are welcome. Visit the NRS.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skype: please email us and arrangements will be made for a Skype call.
An Auslan Interpreter Service is available. If you require the use of this service when meeting with our staff, please email us and we will arrange an interpreter. To ensure an interpreter is available we will need to receive your request at least two weeks prior to the meeting.