CentacareCQ has an opportunity for a full-time Allied Health Worker to join their dedicated Health and Wellbeing Services Team in Bundaberg.
This position provides Allied Health Services to clients and participants and manage internal and external team members to ensure responsive, professional and timely service delivery.
Duties of the role include:
- Network with other community services, stakeholders and appropriate industry professionals to facilitate program growth;
- Promote services to business and personal supporters;
- Provide professional and timely services in accordance with relevant professional qualifications, organisational procedures and funding and legislative guidelines and standards.
Monitor, Evaluate and Innovate
- Identify, monitor and report on client outcomes ensuring they operate in accordance with program guidelines and standards set by funding bodies and legislation.
Workforce and Organisational Development
- Identify and prioritise value creation opportunities for client groups based on research and analysis activities and an understanding of client visions, performance gaps, and needs;
- Promote and support allied health workforce development.
- Contribute to the overall strategic planning for Allied Health Services;
- Encourage and promote innovation and best practice in allied health service delivery.