Activate Inclusion is a two-day program aimed at leaders across all sectors. Workforce Council has many years’ experience delivering cultural inclusion programs, reaching thousands of people and hundreds of organisations. We recognise, however, that change can be difficult to enact without support from leadership.
In response we offer Activate Inclusion, an opportunity for leaders to come together and immerse themselves in a series of action-oriented conversations with people in similar roles and with similar opportunities and challenges. This program uses participatory process to prompt critical thinking that supports leaders to gain an understanding of their own and other cultural realities. This understanding of self and purpose sets the scene for real engagement in deep conversation, action planning and a commitment to leading the implementation of an organisation’s own cultural capability framework.
There is significant evidence about the benefits of inclusion in the workplace and how these benefits flow on to the community. This program assists leaders in gaining skills in enacting inclusion in their own organisation and reaping those benefits
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures, community and history
- The nature of the reconciliation agenda and how it relates to your organisation
- The impact of your organisation’s current policies and practice
- Your role as a leader of cultural change within your organisation
- Effective engagement strategies to embed inclusion within organisations
You can register for the event here