Applications are invited for one-off funding of up to $5,000 (GST exclusive) to hold awareness raising events, projects or activities during Domestic and Family Violence Prevention Month in May 2018.
Applications are invited for events, project and activities that aim to:
- promote partnerships and collaboration across the community
- raise awareness about the occurrence and impacts of domestic and family violence in the Queensland community and provide information about help available
- engage and educate Queenslanders to create a community that supports respectful relationships, practices positive attitudes and behaviours and promotes a culture of non-violence
- challenge Queenslanders to consider their attitudes towards domestic and family violence and recognise that a whole of community response is needed
- empower family, friends, neighbours and colleagues of victims to take steps they might not otherwise take to respond to domestic and family violence.
Applications can be submitted by visiting SmartyGrants.
Applications close at midday on Friday 10 November 2017.
For further information please email the Violence Prevention Commissioning Team.