Mind the Gap Workshop: Identify the gaps and help your organisation thrive in your transition to NDIS
DATE: 9th November 2017
TIME: 9am to 4:30pm
LOCATION: Emporium Hotel Brisbane, 1000 Ann Street, Fortitude Valley, QLD 4006
REGISTRATION: Click here and you will be taken to EventBrite to complete your registration.
Queensland Alliance for Mental Health (QAMH) is pleased to invite you to a very exciting one-day only workshop, which we hope will be game changing for your organisation as you strive to provide the best possible service for your customers.
We are providing tailored support through small group workshops to address specific business issues with subject matter experts. These experts will cover a range of topics such as clinical governance, customer service, operational efficiencies, as well as provide guidance and support during the sessions.
Future proof your organisation today – REGISTER HERE.
Why you should attend:
- Future-proof our organisation
- Check your pulse – an opportunity for you to review your organisation
- Identify gaps in areas such as clinical governance, workforce management, financial assessment, strategic alliances and mergers, process mapping and change management, innovation in service delivery, and more
- Attend sessions led by subject matter experts, with an opportunity to explore each topic further during sessions.
Format of the day:
- Four sessions of workshops will run throughout the day
- Attendees will be seated at the workshops of their choice, which they will be given the opportunity to pre-select
- Topics will run concurrently – our facilitator will move the attendees to their next workshop of choice throughout the course of the day
- Our Panel of Experts will close off the day with a presentation and Q & A session.
View the agenda here (*subject to change).
The workshop is facilitated by Andrew Hamilton, Director – Hamilton Consulting.
Panel of Experts (more to be announced):
Andrew Dempster and Jessica Gibson – KPMG
Topic of expertise: Process mapping, change management & quality control
Arthur Kirk - Intuit Advisory
Topic of expertise: Strategic Planning
Carolyn McSweeney – 6peas
Topic of expertise: Customer Journey
Chris Skelton, Consultant Not-For-Profit – BDO
Topic of expertise: Financial assessment – keeping operating costs low, activity based costing & financial planning
Gary Bourke, CEO – ARAFMI
Topic of expertise: Information technology to support your business
James Christie, Principal Consultant – Social Scaffolding
Topic of expertise: Marketing & Communications
Matthew Gillett, Industry Development Manager – Community Services Industry Alliance (CSIA)
Topic of expertise: Workforce management
Stephen Mungomery, Principal Consultant – Social Scaffolding
Topic of expertise: Partnering, strategic alliances & mergers